Shipment and Delivery Policy
By default, all shipments ship via UPS Ground Service. Below is an estimated delivery time by region for goods shipped from our warehouse in Saint Paul, MN.
The customer also has the option to select UPS Next Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, UPS Second Day Air, and UPS 3 Day Select Ground Service. Freight charges are determined by Now Micro at the point of sale.
Shipment and Delivery of Goods:
The following pertains to non-paletized product shipments from Now Micro:
- All shipments are FOB:MN once they leave Now Micro's warehouse in St. Paul, Minnesota and are in transit to the customer.
- Delivery map (above) is subject to change and is entirely dependent upon the carrier (UPS).
- Delivery time is subject to product availability.
- If product ordered is not available in Now Micro's warehouse in St.Paul, Now Micro reserves the right to drop ship goods and services to customers via distribution warehouses located across the country. Now Micro will do everything possible to select a warehouse within the same delivery zone as Now Micro's warehouse in St. Paul. In the event a shipment is delayed or ships from a warehouse outside the St. Paul delivery zone, a Now Micro sales representative will contact the customer with an estimated delivery time or options to upgrade their service.
- If product ordered is not available at Now Micro's warehouse in St. Paul, or available in distribution warehouses located across the United States (backordered), Now Micro will adhere to the mail order laws set forth by the federal government. The customer will be notified via phone or electronic mail (email) if a product remains on backorder, and what the estimated delivery date is at least once every 30 days from the date of sale.
- Products considered "special order" (products not carried by Now Micro) are subject to extended delivery times whereby the estimated delivery schedule (map above) is not applicable
- For shipments to MN, WI, IL, IA, NE, ND, SD, Now Micro reserves the right to use Speedee Delivery service in place of UPS unless the customer specifically states that UPS is the required method of shipment.
Shipment and Delivery of Paletized Goods:
In the event the product purchased is a Server or other large package, Now Micro's policy states that the product must be shipped on a palet. In the event the product is paletized, transit and delivery times may differ/change from the map above. Now Micro reserves the right to use the trucking service of their choice to deliver paletized product(s). Now Micro also, reserves the right to allow the customer to select their own trucking service. In the event the customer selects the trucking service, the customer will be required to provide account information for such service and provide pickup from Now Micro.
3rd Party Shipping
Now Micro will allow customers to select 3rd Party billing for shipment of product ordered. For 3rd Party Billing, the customer is required to provide the carrier and the account number for that carrier at the point of purchase.
If you have any questions regarding our shipment policy or would like to inquire about specific delivery times, please call 800-641-3210